The workshops and trainings of the FACE centre are aimed at the following public :
- Mental health professionals working with youngsters and adults (doctors, psychologists, educational workers, nurses, social workers, family workers, teachers,…)
- General public (adults, parents, youth, seniors)
Workshops and trainings are planned throughout the year, on the dates convened with the participants.
Workshops and training can be organized in several formats, including:
- Full or halve day sessions,
- Training covering several days,
- Fully tailored workshops.
Workshops and trainings take place at the FACE Centre or can be organized « in company » and tailored to institutional demands.
The following topics are currently part of the FACE-training offer:
- How to FACE emotions
- Facing ADHD in the family
- How to face bipolar disorders in children – adults – seniors
- Observation in FACE-perspective
- Child, parenting and family assessment in FACE-perspective
- Children’s drawings in FACE-perspecive
- Training in the use of FACE’ograms
For further questions regarding registration or training content, please e-mail to email@example.com, with mention of the topic and the type of participation (professionals – general public).